1. I cleaned it up with hot soap & water and my mother-in-law's fabulous homemade stain stick! (Be sure it's dry before moving on!)
2. I drew a puffy cloud on a piece of computer paper, cut it out, and used it to trace & cut out 4 more clouds.
3. I put tape on one side of the clouds and arranged them how I liked on the shade.
4. I placed newspaper all around the shade so i wouldn't get paint on my table! I got out some sky blue paint I got on clearance & paint brushed over the entire area that would be showing when the shade is all the way pulled down. Paint over the clouds carefully, so as not to get the paint under the clouds.
5. Wait until the paint is completely dry & VERY CAREFULLY pull off the clouds. Touch up with paint as needed. And Waaaalaaahhh! You have a very cute cloud pull shade for your kiddo's room!
Stay Tuned for more DIY TUTORIALS!!!
Love it! I am the worst blogger, but welcome to blog land!!! I can't wait to see more!!
ReplyDeletewww.domesticimperfections.blogspot.com